April 5, 2007

Where's Chanda?

For anyone wondering about my whereabouts these days, I'm back in DC - but only for a week. I had to come home to renew my visa because apparently, it's nearly impossible to get this done without leaving the country. And while I could have gone to Nepal or another nearby country, I opted to come home. It all worked out because I also have to have a bridesmaid dress altered. Diane's wedding is just a few days after I return home at the end of the month and I wanted to ensure that I had enough time to get it done.

So, 2 days from now I will be back on the long flight from Newark to Delhi (about 14 hours)! Next week, I'll finish up my projects with the GSM Association and next Friday I'm heading down to Kerala in the south of India for a week of relaxation.

No comments: