February 8, 2007

My First Visitors!

Tomorrow night I get to welcome my first visitors to Delhi! Joey and Jarret will be arriving late Friday and will spend just over a week in India. After spending the weekend in Delhi, they'll head to Agra, Varanasi and Jaipur. Because Friday is yet another holiday here, Ani and I will travel to Jaipur to meet them on Friday morning and we'll all spend the weekend there, including a night at an "ethnic resort." I'm not quite sure just want that means, but I will tell you all about it next week.
I'm looking forward to sharing my love of India with friends from home and I know Joey and Jarret will have an amazing time here. I'm hoping that Joey will post a blog entry or two to share his thoughts and experiences from India. I'm sure he will have a slew of stories to share. And maybe their visit will make others jealous enough to want to come to India too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, i'll have a slew all right...

Unknown said...

Have fun, guys! I can't wait to hear all about it, and rejigger my plans based on your experience.