February 12, 2008

The Book Fair and Zoo

On Sunday, Ani and I took Sheren and Suhani to the Book Fair and the Zoo. Sheren is 5 years old and was obviously more interested in the book fair. Suhani is only 2 years old and she was definitely more interested in the zoo. Nonetheless, I think both girls had a good time at both places.

By the end of the day I was wiped out. I think that was thanks to repeated ice cream/juice breaks, unscheduled bathroom breaks, and tired little bodies that required carrying.



This monkey was NOT in a cage, but just hanging out in an enclosure with deer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do they have monkeys in the zoo in india?

Traveling Hoya said...

I'll have to add a photos to the entry. There were a few chimps at the zoo, but I think they were overshadowed by the WILD MONKEYS. There are even signs all over the place telling you to watch out for them.