January 4, 2008

Why I Love India...

...because everything comes to you!

This morning as I was leaving for work, I realized that there wasn't anymore cereal. Feeling bad that Ani would have nothing to eat for breakfast, I remembered that I could call my local grocery store and have everything delivered to the apartment! So, when I got to work, I called to order cereal, milk, eggs, orange juice and Coke. (I figured if I was placing an order, I might as well save myself a trip to the store this weekend).

And miraculously within 30 minutes everything was delivered to the apartment. I love India!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's like Indian Peapod. Gotta love it.

Unknown said...

We had the same experience the other night here in Indonesia - only this was the wonderful realization at 10:00 p.m. that we could order large, cold bottles of beer for delivery. Gotta love it.