December 2, 2007

My Apartment

I've been meaning to post a few photos of my apartment, which is still only half-decorated. But it's a start. I also have a pretty nice balcony, but it's dark outside right now, so those photos will have to come another day.

The living/dining room - one day I will have a dining table set instead of a mattress.

The kitchen - including my beloved oven / roaster / griller or OTG.

The bedroom - with a pile of clothes on the bed because I have closet issues.
My next steps are to buy curtains and hang things on the walls. And maybe paint, if we decide to stay here for another year. But, it's definitely coming along and a vast improvement over what it looked like in March when Mike and Jen saw it. And it's WAY better than when Joey and Jarret were here - but that was only a few days after I moved in. Just remember, visitors are welcome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! Thanks for posting. And the place looks great. I can't wait to come visit again. :)