May 30, 2009

Bravo, Bravo

As many of you have heard, our house is a little more crowded these days with the arrival of Bravo, our German Shepherd puppy.

He's grown and changed so much in the past two weeks. His ears are standing up now. He barks at all strangers. And he's much heavier, which I dont' like since I carry him down the stairs to go outside. I'm not exactly sure, but I think he's a little scared of stairs. Fortunately, he's mastered climbing up.
v
Bravo's hobbies include laying in the water he's spilled from his water bowl (it's super hot here), chasing the neighborhood stray dogs, hiding in the shower (again for the cool tile) and of course, sleeping.
v
Today Bravo had his first visit from a trainer, although he's been pretty good so far. He's mastered Sit and is just about housebroken. Ani and I are almost trained too, to know when he wants to go outside or when he's hungry.
c
Here are a few pictures of the little puppy. Hopefully you can see him soon on your next visit to Delhi.
v

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Bravo is so cute!! I love his big ears. :-)