March 8, 2009

Springtime in Delhi

Well, Springtime is long now. It's now a balmy 85F during the day, but I think it feels much hotter. I don't know what that means for me as it gets even hotter. But we took full advantage of the nice, but brief spring weather.

A few weeks ago, we visited the Mughal Gardens at the President's House. Unfortunately, it's a super restricted area where no phones or camera are allowed, so we wouldn't capture the beauty of film.

And soon after that visit, we went to the Delhi Garden Festival at the Garden of Five Senses to enjoy the weather once again. And like all good festivals and tours, it ends with a shop. So we of course, bought several plants for our terrace. Unfortunately, many of these plants aren't doing too well and I spent several hours today trying to bring them back to life. I hope they make it.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am LOLing at the picture of Ani and the orange tree. Priceless!